Monday, February 2, 2009

Cooper and Cash

I had the pleasure of getting to spend some much needed time with Cooper and Cash on Friday. These boys bring me such joy. And laughter! They are hilarious. They are so different from one another. They have such different personalities and my relationship with each one of them is so special and unique.

Cooper is like the son I won't ever have! Even though it's been a few years...watching him for two years when he was little, I grew this bond and connection with him that is so unbelievably strong. I'm so glad that Coop is still an Auntie's boy! He will still climb into my lap and cuddle with me! He gives me kisses and hugs and I just love hearing him talk, he's so smart. This is what he brought over on Friday, to show me what he made on his 100th day of school!
Cashy showed up at my house in his pj's and his boots! He is hilarious. I tend to call it a love/hate relationship because that's the way I know how, best, to describe it. Although, there is no hate, from either side, ever. He teases me! He doesn't like to let on that he likes me, but we know he does. I can get him laughing and giggling, and we play great games of 'caught ya staring at me'. I think he loves me, I really do...but I don't think he wants me to know it! I must say though, for crying and telling his mommy "auntie's mean", whenever she's going to leave him at my house, he sure does give great lovin's when he's leaving! Ohhh, that's because he's HAPPY to leave?! Well, I don't know why he wouldn't like being here. Since he thinks I'm "mean" (LOL) I shower him with Capri Suns, Lollipops and just about anything else he asks for. Heck, I even let him pee outside!

1 comment:

PCox said...

This is such a cute post. THANKS! I know they always have fun at your house and Cash really truly does love you deep down inside! :)