Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's the little things....Part 2

Simple little things, last week, that made me so happy. I think this is becoming a trend!

*Getting an appointment for Hayden with the State
* Celebrating my dad's 53rd birthday over pizza, with my family
*Letting Hayden pick out a silly pair of socks for Crazy Sock day..and they only cost $1
*The Cobb Salad from Liberty Market in Gilbert. OMG, so YUM!
*Making Conal's lunch each night before bed, him eating it and not eating out...5 days in a row!
*Hayden spelling MOM, DAD, BEKA; phonetically. Hard work is paying off!
*My friend bringing me a bag of powdered donuts for 3 kids and fruit for Taylor, knowing that she can't eat donuts and loves fruit
*That same friend bringing me a fat Pepsi and Snickers emergency kit (I haven't cracked it!), since I was watching 4 kids
*Gaining 1/2 lb. It reminds me that I am focused. (That darn pizza and cobb salad!)
*Talking to my Grandpa for an hour.
*That my mom is healthy and doesn't have to have any more procedures or surgery!
*Being able to walk my mother in law through iTunes, successfully. I'm usually worthless when it comes to that stuff!
*That Hayden asked for a baby "brudda" named Jack. Even showed me where he and Tay will sleep. Not in her room, of course! For the record, will NEVER happen :o)

1 comment:

Cathy in Az said...

How lucky for me to have a DIL who is so computer savvy and willing to spend time leading me along the path to download tunes to my iPod.
If it wasn't for you Becca, I would have sent the darn thing back!
Cathy