Sunday, February 8, 2009

Plagerized Post :o)

This is a post Jenna has on her blog. I thought it was too cute to pass up putting it on mine too! I'm not sure if she knows what an important role she plays in the life of Taylor. I know I say this often, but Taylor just LOVES Jenna and Kadie. When I got home Thursday night from work, she told me all about dancing at their house. And even though she starts to cry from time to time when I drop her off, it only lasts about a minute, because she sure has fun, once a week, getting out from under the grips of mommy and experiencing life to the fullest with the Watson girls! So, here's Jenna's post......


When Taylor was here on Thursday the girls wanted to put on tutus. It was so cute! I turned on some music and they were dancing their little hearts out! I tried to teach them some ballet moves but they were having more fun doing their own thing.

3 comments:

Lori said...

How adorably cute!

Cathy in Az said...

So sorry fell on her bum doing her tap routine for us today. She'll get better with time, and no tiles!
Nana

kdelano said...

dancing the day away, so cute!!!