Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Hayden!

On Thursday, July 31st at 6:31pm....we finally got to meet Hayden Catherine (or Hayden Cate --as I affectionately call her)! Our lives forever changed in that moment!

Conal and I have both learned so much, as we've grown up with Hayden. She taught us a new kind of love. She's taught us patience and compassion, she's given us strength and ambition. Hayden is a very unique girl. She is tender and kind, she is funny and serious, she is shy and very loveable....she is definately one of a kind.
On this day, I cannot help but to think how fast five years have gone by, yet, how she seems to have been our lives forever. Conal and I cannot remember what our lives were like prior to having her. She's fulfilled us so greatly and we are so blessed for that. Happy birthday Hayden, we love you so much!

HaYdEn'S FiVe yEaR oLd FuN fAcTs (as told to me by Hayden):

Favorite Food: Mac-N-Cheese, Crab Legs, Spaghetti, PB&J and Waffles w/ sprinkles
Favorite Drink: Milk and Capri Sun
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Movie: Air Buddies, Fox and the Hound
Favorite Song: Breaking Free, Hannah Montana's songs
Favorite Books: Fancy Nancy and Pinkalicious (aka to Hayden - PinkDelicious)
Favorite Activity: Craft Projects, Swimming in Memaw's Pool, Swinging
Favorite TV Show: Disney Channel (apparently she likes them all!)
Weight: 38 lbs
Height: 46 1/2 inches
Hayden also likes to play hopscotch and draw with sidewalk chalk. She loves to make pictures of nature and play hula hoop. Likes wearing nailpolish and sleeping with her Disney character stuffed animals. Hayden gave up the bunny a couple of months ago, so Mickey Mouse and friends have taken over her full size bed! She loves to play outside and Disneyland is her favorite place to vacation, she has been there three times! She has her first loose tooth, which made Mommy very sad and Hayden very happy! She will be attending pre-k five days a week this Fall and is excited about learning and making new friends!

5 comments:

AmberM said...

Happy Birthday, Hayden!! The Fox and the Hound is my fave movie too! I love when the dog says, "I'm a hound dog...owwwwww!" I knew that girl had great taste! Hope she has a fantastic birthday, I can't believe she's 5!!

Lori said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEN!!!
See you tonight at Red Robin (her favorite Restaurant).
We love you soooo much!
Love, Papa and Memaw

PCox said...

Happy Birthday Miss Hayden!! We love you sooooooooooooooooo much!!!! I can't believe it was 5 years ago that Mom and I slept on the chairs in the hospital waiting room waiting for that princess to arrive. :) Boy does time fly! She definitely makes our world a brighter place.
I know she's really been looking forward to this birthday... I hope it's everything she could ever imagine.

harbfam00 said...

Happy 5th Birthday sweet girl!!Bec,I know how fast the time flies.I still have a hard time believing that Dev is 7.I hope she has a wonderful day

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Hayden! I will go to Disneyland anytime you want to go! Just tell me when! I hope you had a fun day today!