Thursday, July 31, 2008

July 31, 2008

I love making the girls birthdays a special day! It's as much fun for me as I'm sure it is for them! I made Hayden her favorite breakfast...Eggo Waffles! I would cook her something if she wanted, but she loves Eggos! We went out to Pam's for her birthday photos in the morning and then we took the kids to my parents pool. Papa joined us...which was a treat in itself! After a great big day of swimming and playing, we came home and rested up for a fun evening. Hayden picked Red Robin for her birthday dinner (what's new?) and Memaw and Papa met us there with birthday balloons. We gave Hayden her gift, a new camera and Memaw and Papa gave her a new iPod shuffle!

She had a great night, capped off with an ice cream sundae. Next up, a super special birthday party on Saturday night!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

So cute. Looks like all of you had a blast. :0)