Friday, July 25, 2008

Get this girl a stage

This little munchkin needs a stage! Well, let me rephrase that. She recently found the entrance to the Build-A-Bear store at the mall to be her stage, oh yah, and the main lobby at the Marriott Desert Ridge; they must have great acoustics! She loves attention and is not shy (unless she wants to be!). She's a very loud child. Even when she's just talking she's loud. Her voice ranges octaves above the rest of us. She loves to sing, she's very animated and is working on her dance moves. She jumps and twirls and has just learned how to shuffle ball change!
She walks around in these shoes, that are a bit too tight for her, all of the time. She loves the clik clok sounds they make.
I've looked for a dance class for toddlers, but cannot seem to find one that is for girls under 3 years old...if you know of one in the area, let me know!

2 comments:

Watson Family said...

Town of Gilbert parks and rec had a couple of classes for 2 year olds. I was going to put Kadie in Ballet but I didn't think she would be able to handle the class without me, it wasn't parent/tot. Let me know if you find something else.

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.