Thursday, July 24, 2008

July 24, 2003

This date always holds a special place in my heart. It was Hayden's original due date. Yep, the date that came and went, and went and went on for another week! Regardless, I remember sitting in my doctor's office on the 24th, my due date, near tears begging him not to make me wait any longer. Because I wasn't dilated at all, there was nothing he could really do but send me home and see me back in a week "if not sooner" of course! --- Love how they say that!


Anyhow, this is probably stupid, and I'm sure I'll regret it, but for nostalgia's sake, here's a picture of me "sulking", getting ready to bob in my parents iced down hot tub on July 24, 2003, 40 weeks pregnant, 5 years ago!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my goodness, I remember that day. You were miserable! Bec, I thought you looked cute :) What a sweet blessing we got only (well only for me) 7 days later. Our first grandchild!

AmberM said...

So cute! The look on your face is priceless...