Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've been tagged....

My friend Krissy (We go waaay back! 1989, I think. Sanger CA, I know.) tagged me in her blog. So, I shall not disappoint, and keep the game going. I'm to answer 7 things that I love. First off, I'm not going to include my family, because that's a given! I don't know if these are my favorite things, but they are 7 things that I love!

1. Givenchy Pi (men's cologne)
2. watching Conal laugh...it's contagious!
3. Saturday's with nothing to do
4. Grilled Chicken Ziti from Pesto's (ziti w/ cream sauce, pesto and a dollop of marinara!)
5. experimenting with new recipes
6. my Buxom lipgloss
7. the beach and everything that comes with it!

Now, I have to pass it on. So, I tag: Amber, Kim and Kari...You're it!

3 comments:

AmberM said...

YAY!! I'm soooo excited...

Kim said...

Got it! I'm thinking . . . .

Krissy said...

Thanks for doing it (and passing it on). I love your list.