Monday, November 17, 2008

Say Cheese!

What are three women to do with four kids for an entire day in Laughlin while waiting for the senior bus to arrive from California? Find a park and take PICTURES!! I've been waiting for these pics to come in from Pam, and boy, in my opinion, they were worth the wait! Pam gave them to me raw so I could edit them. Even though we have the same program, I like her editing better. I guess it's kinda how a sandwich always tastes better when someone else makes it!

I don't ever like pictures of myself, but she's always encouraging me to jump in on one or two because I hardly have any with the girls. Here are the results...

4 comments:

Krissy said...

so cute! I love the pics.

Lori said...

Great pictures! You don't mind sharing do you? Although we were trying to keep them entertained while waiting I thought it was a fun day :)

Watson Family said...

Those pics are adorable!

AmberM said...

Beautiful & amazing....