Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Five Night Sleepover!

Upon the passing of my Grandpa, we loaded up and trekked through a 10 hour drive to central California with kids in tow. We went to attend my grandpa's funeral, but while we were there, the doors of our very hospitable friends and family were opened to our family. And when I say "our family" that means 8 of us! Conal, the kids and I, and Pam, Bub and their boys...I know, no surprise! My sister and I sure don't seperate easily!

Anyhow, thanks to Lisa and Dale for allowing ALL of us to crash their house for FIVE nights!
They spent an entire day before we got there constructing a fort in their living room. This is where as few as 4 kids slept and as many as 6 on any given night. I don't think we have any pictures of the garage where the guys spent endless hours playing darts and drinking many, many cases of beer. Seems as though the biggest expense of our trip went to gas and beer. Yes, that's a Conal and Bub 'vacation'!

Cooper, Taylor, Hayden and Mikinah

Hayden, Jackson, Mikinah, Cooper, Taylor and Cash

1 comment:

Kacie said...

I still have my Disney sleeping bag! :)