Tuesday, June 30, 2009

No June Gloom Here!

I truly cannot remember the last Summer that I had this much fun! With trips to the library, picnics in the park, play dates, lunch dates, pool play, BBQ's, arts & crafts and more. We're rolling in the fun! June 2009 was one of the best on the books!

Sometimes they like each other!
Sneaking Mommy's makeup!Rockstars!Shopping Silliness!Swimming with Bella and Jaxson!Daddy's GirlTay's first crush!Blogging!Conal's Debut at 'Yankee Stadium'!Giving Mickey and Minnie Swim Lessons and saying "Hi" to Aunt Meghan!Special Night at the Winnett'sCool Off In Style 2009Impromptu Sunday Dinner with the Krynski's
And no pics...but TWO movie dates with my honey. And he finally caved and tried Sushi and loved it. We may be on to something!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

Brandon would love to go out to dinner with you two. He served his mission in Japan, and LOVES sushi. I won't touch the stuff. I strongly dislike fish anyway, I think having it raw would make me throw up.