Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My own Intervention on ME!

I'm conducting an intervention on myself! I figured this is no secret, so if I type it 'out loud' maybe it will take care of my problem.
"Baby fever, GO AWAY! Baby fever, GO AWAY! Baby fever, GO AWAY! Baby fever, GO AWAY! Baby fever, GO AWAY! Baby fever, GO AWAY! Baby fever, GO AWAY! Baby fever, GO AWAY!"


These two were very cute Bec (and very BIG), but you really, really, REALLY don't want to do it again! Psst...Remember you birth BIG babies and puke all day, every day for 9 months, EVERY time!!

3 comments:

Watson Family said...

Aww, they are so sweet, I can see how you have baby fever! You should take Carter for a night, maybe that would get rid of the baby fever!

Kim said...

OHHHH MYYYY!!!!

Andrea@Hopefulhousewife said...

Oh, I so know what baby fever feels like. unfortunatly, my tubes are tied and I cant have more...soo...we're adopting. :) No morning sickness for me, just dealing with a crappy system to jump through. I havent announced it on my blog yet cuz my MIL doesnt know. ;)