Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ketchup

and mustard. Blood, grass stains, chocolate. Ooh, ooh...and grease! I found this stain remover while at Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks back. It costs about $4.50 for a small bottle...but I the self proclaimed Queen of stain removal have hit an OxyClean roadblock lately. NOTHING is working. Hayden's wardrobe has been shrinking by the hour. She's a messy little girl. I get aggravated when she wears something once and it's ruined. Well Grandma's little secret is out of the bag. I've even been able to revive some old shirts that have been washed and dried several times over, setting the stains in further. Seriously....go getcha some!

2 comments:

Andrea@hopefulhousewife said...

Must.find.Grandmas Secret. I'm impressed...and I bet its a lot easier than scrubbing a stain for what feels like forever with a bar of fels naptha!!!
Becca, I was so happy to see a comment from you. You've been on my mind for two days now!

Becca said...

Thanks Andrea! And yes...go find it. I think you can purchase online.
I also got your previous comment. Oh my goodness. How exciting! I can't wait until it goes public and I get to read the story. Do the kids know?