Friday, January 16, 2009

Blog Books

Okay, I'm throwing this out there because I need help! I was actually blogstalking last night, looking for layout ideas, and I came across a blog that was complaining of exactly what I have been this week. Jenna warned me, blurb doesn't seem to be compatible with blogger any longer. Well, on this blog, she said that since blurb didn't do it, she found another site and made some beautiful books. I read through her 9 comments, most of them asking where she did it, but she never responded.

Okay, okay, I know I'm TOTALLY outting myself as a blog stalker and it sounds a bit creepy! Truly, it's only on occasion, when I need inspiration! I am wanting a new look, so I was 'browsing around' ;)

Anyhow, my cry for help is....if you or anyone you know is publishing their blog, and no longer using blurb, please, PLEASE, send me the info! I know Pam and Jenna are trying to accomplish this not so easy feat as well!

5 comments:

PCox said...

Help us out... Whose blog were you on? Or how did you get there? Was it through someone one of us know? We can try to track that person down.

Becca said...

Okay, I can't remember the name. I remember it was the first person I clicked off of Lis' blog.

Lori said...

My blog stalking daughter! Oye Vey!

Watson Family said...

I know the whole blurp thing seems very frustrating but I have dove into it. I have done 40 pages and am in the month of May. You are welcome to take a look at it whenever you want. I don't LOVE it but it will work and blurp only charges around $45 for 120 pages so I thought it was worth the attempt. Once you get going, it isn't SO bad just not easy..... let me know if you find anything else out but I don't think I will be able to start over :-)

PCox said...

I just emailed Lis. We'll see what she says. She's the guru for all things digital. :)