Friday, April 18, 2008

What the heck?

So this is just a quick update to my crazy two weeks rant found at the bottom of my Day Four post. On top of all things going nutty this week. Hayden was staying the night at my sister's on Thursday night so Pam could watch her while Taylor went in for her endoscopy this morning. She wasn't feeling well and shortly before midnight she started throwing up. ICK...and...poor Hayden!

So at midnight last night, I hauled my butt out to Queen Creek (an hour round trip) to go get Hayden. She had a rough night and we got about two hours sleep.

Calgon.....rather Camelback.....Take me away!!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Poor precious Hayden. I hope she gets to feeling better really soon. Hoping those popsicles will do some good for both her and Taylor. Well...Being the caring nuturing Mom that I am, I think I should accompany you to Camelback. I even have a gift certificate. Let's go Bec! Let's invite Pam. I think us 3 girls (Mom and Daughters) could use a day at the Spa :) It's been one heck of a week. Are you in? Pammy, I know your out there, are you in?

PCox said...

Heavens yes!! If I can find the time. You know I am basically held hostage until May 3rd!!

Bec, I don't know how you do it. You just keep going and going and going, with a smile on your face. You set such a good example for your little girls.