Thursday, April 17, 2008

Taylor's (actual) Birthday

For obvious reasons, I'm really behind on my posting. I wanted to post pictures from Taylor's actual birthday last Wednesday. It was a great day. Hayden and I woke her up singing "Happy Birthday" to her. She had her favorite blueberry waffles with two candles in them and then we were off to Pump It Up! I wanted to make her birthday a special one even though she had her party three days prior. Pam took Cooper out of school early and they met us there for some crazy fun!

After we parted ways, the girls and I picked up some lunch and had a picnic in the park next to Hayden's school while waiting for class time. We dropped Hayden off and came home so Taylor could take a nap. Memaw met us at Serrano's for dinner with a huge Minnie Mouse balloon! Taylor had her favorite dinner...beans, rice and corn tortillas. After that we capped off the day with a visit to Papa's hospital room. It lit up his day and I think it totally completed Taylor's. He had some 'Get Well' balloons that he sent home with us and the girls were on birthday celebration overload!

When we got home, we let Taylor open a little gift we got for her before it was off to bed. She was given her big playhouse the week before her birthday but we wanted her to have something to open that day. What a full, wonderful day of fun and love!










No comments: