Sunday, April 6, 2008

Taylor's 2nd Birthday Party

What a beautiful Sunday....a great day for a 2nd birthday party! We couldn't have asked for better weather, and Tumbleweed Park seemed to be a hit with the kids! I enjoyed it for selfish reasons...I didn't have to clean my house to have guests over, and I didn't have to clean it again after they left! Needless to say Taylor seemed to have a WONDERFUL time! She enjoyed playing, eating and opening presents. Actually, I was quite surprised to see how much she was into opening presents. At 2 years old, you never know what you're going to get. She really loved each gift and her expressions were so fun as she opened each package! She seemed to have quite a Disney birthday. At this stage in her life, she's very, very into Disney. Anything Disney...Minnie, Tinkerbell, Einsteins, the Princesses. And goodness, her guests seemed to not disappoint on that end!

Thank you for making her day so special. She's been napping for over two hours now, and I still don't hear signs of life coming from her room. I'd say it was a huge success!

Cousins - Cash, Cooper, Hayden, Morgan, Melissa














Taylor's friend Kadie and Taylor





8 comments:

Lori said...

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!! What a FUN party!
Love you lots, Memaw

Kristy said...

So cute!! Happy Birthday Taylor!

AmberM said...

Happy Birthday Miss Taylor! I can't believe she's already 2...wow!

Watson Family said...

We had lots of fun! Thanks for including us! Happy 2nd Birthday Taylor.

Kim said...

2 years old already?! Man, time goes fast....looks like a super fun party! The park - simple, not expensive, kids love it - -win/win!

PCox said...

I am soooooooooo bummed I had to miss her special day! It looks like you guys had such a great time. I hope she knows we love her and wish we could have been there. The boys had a BLAST! And I have to say, those were the best party favors EVER!!!! Thx! If I am 100% by the 9th we should do something special that day for her.

Meghan said...

Happy 2nd birthday Taylor. I'm glad she had a fun day. I love the pic of her with the sunglasses. She's too cute!!

Cathy in Az said...

Grandpa and I were so happy to help celebrate your special day!
It was so much fun seeing you with all your cousins and sister. I hope you had as much fun as we did.
Hugs and kisses,
Nana and Grandpa.